Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I want to Fracture a Picture!

As a photographer and someone who loves photography, I am constantly looking at new products.  From picture frames to printing companies.  Fracture is a new company who is changing the way people print pictures.  Fracture allows you to print your digital pictures onto glass.  Pretty cool, right?  With Fracture you no longer need to print on paper and then frame it in a glass frame.  It's one-stop.  Simply upload your photo to their website, choose your size, and your photo will be printed on glass.  Another bonus, it comes ready to mount and display.

Photo Courtesy of http://www.fractureme.com/
If I am among the first 100 participants who get to try Fracture, I will be writing a review letting you know what it is like after testing it out. I hope I win!

Additional information on Fracture can be found here:


I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://www.fractureme.com.

1 comment:

  1. sounds interesting. Can we have a picture of the picture when it is all finished?

    L-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...