Merry Christmas!! I'm going to share with you a few recipes that we made this year. First is a super yummy and easy Oreo Truffle recipe my sister shared with me. She got this recipe from AllRecipes.com. I changed things up a bit. Here is my recipe. They are really good!
|White Chocolate Truffles rolled in Oreos and |
Oreo Truffles rolled in Semi-Sweet
They are ready in about 1.5 hours.
- 1 (16 ounce) package OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate or White Chocolate, melted
- Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.) Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs. Or roll balls in crushed Oreos like above.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.