Sunday, May 23, 2010

Towels and Cloth Diapers Don't Mix

The main downside to using cloth diapers, really the only downside I have found up to this point, is the extra laundry.  Last week in an effort to save myself some time I decided to throw in a few cloth diapers with a load of towels I was washing.  Big mistake!  When I took them out of the dryer the towels had a funny smell.  I put my sweet husband to the test.  I gave him one of my "clean" towels after his shower.  I asked him if  he smelt something.  At first he didn't notice it but as he was finishing drying off he could smell urine.  Needless to say I had to rewash them.  So much for saving time!  At least I only had to wash one extra load because the cloth diapers smelt just fine.  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...