Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome!

I have been living in Germany for a little over a year with my husband. When we arrived we found little information to help us adjust to life in Germany. I hope this blog will provide information to help others thinking about and making the move overseas. Even if you never plan on living overseas I hope you find our experiences interesting. Since moving to Germany I have given birth to my first child and have experienced many challenges and joys along the way. This blog is dedicated to helping others find their way in Germany.

Feel free to follow me if you are interested. I would also like to make this blog as interactive as possible, so if you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...