Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Most Tiring Job!

WHO KNEW that motherhood would be so tiring.  It has been over a week since I have been able to sleep through the night without my son waking up.  Thanks to the heat here.  It's been in the 90s and the temperature in our house is over 100 degrees some days.  Yuck!

NAPS are a wonderful thing, when your child takes one.  Today my son was up early and only napped for 30 minutes this afternoon.

PRICELESS is the time I spend with my child.  Even though I have never been so tired in my life, I am truly blessed with the best job in the world.  Even though I get spit up on, am constantly cleaning, teaching, and on the go, getting to see my son grow and learn every day is priceless.


About a month ago I tried twice to lay down in my son's crib with him to get him to take his nap.  It worked the first day but failed the second.  My husband happened to catch me one day and took this picture.  I think I needed sleep more than my child. Okay, that's not exactly true, but it sure feels that way sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...