Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome 2012!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year!  We spent the evening with our next door neighbors.  Blue Rock went to bed at 7:30pm and we hung out with our neighbors after he went to sleep.  Around 7pm we shot off fireworks for him so he could see them before bed.  Again, we were amazed he slept through the midnight new year's celebration.  Germans put on a great new year's show.  Sadly, someone in our neighborhood seemed to want to shoot something off every hour on the hour.  So at 4am, it woke Blue Rock.  My husband and I feel asleep around 2am so this was not a happy surprise.  We ended up bringing him to our room.

I know some of you receive updates via email.  I wanted you to know that my domain name expired.  I'm trying to buy it back.  Sadly, someone I don't know bought it after it expired.  In the meantime, you can visit my blog here - www.ladyexpatblog.blogspot.com.

May this year be one of the best years there is!  2011 was a good year but we had our challenges and lots of losses.  May you and your family have lots of love and prosperity in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...