Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mini Apple Pie Bites

Mini Apple Pies
What American does not love Apple Pie?  Okay, in all honesty, I did not like it as a child but as an adult I love it!  A friend gave me the idea for these.  I took her recipe and used what I had and they turned out delicious.

Mini Apple Pie Bites Recipe

2 large apples
1 roll of crescent rolls
2 tsp Splenda or sugar
1-2 tsp melted butter (or use spray butter)

Peel and cut the apples into bite size pieces.  Roll out the crescent roll dough.  Sprinkle with butter and Splenda.  Wrap each apple bite around the crescent roll.  Tear it apart and make 3-4 apple bites per crescent roll.  Top apple bites with butter and Splenda.  Bake at 375 degrees for 11 minutes.  Serve warm à la mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...