Monday, October 29, 2012

Spooky Apple Teeth

Spooky Apple Teeth
I think I got this idea from Pintrest.  I'm always thinking of healthy things to take to parties. I made these for a Halloween party and the kids loved them. These are easy to make.  

I used organic apples, organic apple butter, and different nuts for the teeth.  I used almonds, walnuts, and pistachios.  Pistachios seemed to be the easiest.  You could also use almond butter or peanut butter for the filling.

Here's my step-by-step guide to making these yummy and healthy treats.

Start by cutting the apples like this.





Then cut the mouth.


Once you have them all cut, rub a sliced lemon over the whole apple so it doesn't darken.


Spread some apple button in the "mouth" of the apples.


Add the nuts for the teeth and you're done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...