|Creepy Spinach and Artichoke Finger Dip|
I made this delicious dip for a Halloween party. This is the Vitamix's Spinach and Artichoke Dip and came from here. As I was trying to think of ways to make it creepier I added some sliced carrots with almond slivers on top for finger nails. This dip is yummy! I plan on making this again for Christmas but without the fingers.
If you don't have a Vitamix, just use your blender or food processor. Blend the first step tell pretty smooth and then pulse the second step.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 cup (120 g) light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (120 g) light sour cream
- 1 slice lemon, peeled, seeded
- 1 (10-ounce) package of frozen spinach, thawed, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 cup (25 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (85 g) artichokes, canned and drained or frozen and thawed
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Place all ingredients, except artichoke hearts, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds. Remove the lid plug.
- Add artichokes through the lid plug opening.
- Blend for an additional 5 seconds.
into an oven-safe dish and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until
bubbly. Serve with crackers, pita bread, veggies, or pumpernickel bread.