Monday, November 12, 2012

Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe and Video

The night I bought my new Breville Stand Mixer, I made some whole wheat chocolate chip cookies with Blue Rock.  I wanted to see how easy it was to make them.  I had never used my mixer before so I was learning as I was going.  The mixer was great!  It was easy to use and handled the mixing very well, even when Blue Rock turned it to the highest speed.  You can see how well it worked below and how quiet the Breville Stand Mixer is.


This is the Betty Crocker Recipe.

Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Ingredients

3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
Directions
  • 1 Heat oven to 375ºF.
  • 2 Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff). Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
  • 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...